• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model's Pack Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hey guys i have been trying to figure out this problem for like a week now but can anyone tell me how to use the draenei building models in UjimasaHojoDraenei pack for each building they come with a BTN,DISBTN and the MDX file but the buildings won't show up and i mean every building in the pack even if i close and reopen the WE it still doesn't work can anyone pls help me with this problem?

Level 28
I think it should use custom textures since it doesn't work with the mdx file alone i'm not a 100% sure but i think it should use a custom texture,but how do i make a custom texture of it?
No I mean did they come with a custom texture or just an mdx file alone ? Anyway, I suppose these are the buildings you are talking about, right ? If so, then if you read the Author's notes, the models DO use a custom skin, the author said you have to convert it to BLP then remove "war3mapImported\" from it after you import it to your map.

Level 9
The Draenei pack doesn't contain the textures of the draenei buildings only the MDX,BTN and DISBTN but it does have a tga file pasted by the author is that the custom texture that i should be using of the buildings?

Last edited:
Level 28
The Draenei pack doesn't contain the textures of the draenei buildings only the MDX,BTN and DISBTN but it does have a tga file pasted by the author is that the custom texture that i should be using of the buildings?
No, @Mythic is right. The pack did come with the main skin which is "DraeneiBuilding.blp" (If you didn't find it then you can download it from the attached file below. So yeah, you just have to import this texture into your map and remove "war3mapImported\ from the path.

Attachments

• DraeneiBuilding.blp
    536.9 KB · Views: 24
Level 9
No, @Mythic is right. The pack did come with the main skin which is "DraeneiBuilding.blp" (If you didn't find it then you can download it from the attached file below. So yeah, you just have to import this texture into your map and remove "war3mapImported\ from the path.
Does this one blp file include all textures of all of the buildings?

Level 9
My god the answer was really simple why didn't i noticed that *sigh* Thank very much Warseeker and Mythic you really helped alot i didn't know that the pack has a texture blp file in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.