• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Importing a Model problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello,well here's the case.I wanted to import The Black Balverine model,but the problem is i do everything as it is suppouse to be done and the model doesn't appear in game at all...not to speak that it's shown as a green/black cube in the editor,even when i save and restart it,what should i do_Oh forgot to mention when i place it in the object editor it is shown as war3mapImported\BlackBalverine.mdl not war3mapImported\BlackBalverine.mdx i belive it is suppouse to be MDX and not MDL.Plaese help me people if you can.Thank you!Only explanation for the problem i see is that a skin file(.blp file) is missing.And in truth there was none to be found in the zip file.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.