• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Draenei - Doodads from Racziel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi everyone!
I recently found out those amazing models from Racziel, but sadly I have some problems to import them:
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/draenei-doodads-props-buildings.334051/

So, I did basically the same things I use to do when I import models, following the steps of course... but sadly only those models seamse to don't work.
I always import models without any problems, but this time I cannot get rid of this green box..
(yeah I closed and re-open the World Editor like usual after importing, but nothing happens)

The instructions reported from "how to import this model" section actually they don't required nothing special but importing the file.
I think the problem itself is in the .BLP path... but I tried with:

• war3mapimported\draenei_hedge01.blp (without changing anything)
  • draenei_hedge01.blp
  • Textures\draenei_hedge01.blp

but nothing...

and for the .mdx:
  • war3mapimported/draenei_Hedge.mdx
  • draenei_Hedge.mdx

Any idea of how to solve it?
Thanks for any sort of help! I will appreciate it!

Level 2
The path doesn't need changing as you noted.

The paths of models typically don't matter, other than external portraits needing the same path + _portarait, and if they are refered to in the map script.

I couldn't reproduce the problem - it worked for me without changes on 1.21 and 1.32. Are you 100% you saved the map and re-opened WE? :p
Yeah my friend.. as I said I saved ad re-opened the map ;)

By the way I managed to solve the problem..
Actually (my fault) I didn't mentioned that I was importing those files from the campaign import-editor, and apparently those models were not working, even with the right path: war3campimported/..
so I managed to import them directly in the map instead of the campaign and this actually worked.

I don't know if this is normal, but in my personal case I still got my result, so for me is ok!

Thanks anyway for your help GostWolf!

SOLVED

Status
Not open for further replies.