• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

I need help for import models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Friends, I need your help for these models. My English is not good so you tell me easy..

I began import these models, but I couldn't import some of models. I read "how to import models" but i understood something.

Essentially, main problem is blp folders. I just import mdx folders. But come to next blp folder at this time i couldn't add in game!!

I rename blp's after from import. But not to be all models.

Please help to me these blp folders. How to import this folders!? :roll:

Again, i apologize from everybody for this writing. I hope, everbody understood my problem..

Level 2
Yes I sure restart to editor. And i change the names. For example : "war3mapImported\SkeletonSkinGreen.blp"
I change it "textures\SkeletonSkinGreen.blp". But some of models are to be.

Look! Belows are to be

CampaignGrunt, Thrallnowolf ------> These are just mdx

UndeadArthasCinema--------> It has a lot of blp folder

And not to be

Footman(2)(Teamcolored)1a, Judah2(Sword)2s, Footman, ArthaswithSword, lordKezzak.... and more than

Level 45
@krep said:
Yes I sure restart to editor. And i change the names. For example : "war3mapImported\SkeletonSkinGreen.blp"
I change it "textures\SkeletonSkinGreen.blp". But some of models are to be.

Look! Belows are to be

CampaignGrunt, Thrallnowolf ------> These are just mdx

UndeadArthasCinema--------> It has a lot of blp folder

And not to be

Footman(2)(Teamcolored)1a, Judah2(Sword)2s, Footman, ArthaswithSword, lordKezzak.... and more than

well u see, the ones with no blps use ingame ones. liek the thrall no wolf uses the normal wc3 skin of thrall. so u have no need for a blp for it.

while most models use more than one blp do to the effect of so many dam geosets.

and otehr like lordkessak or wat ever its called, that for me is corrupted and someothers to, and maybe the zips corrupted or fualty or link broken due to wc3c server crash.

Level 2
Sorry, I understood from your wrighting. There are broken models. Its ok!?

And i understood this import?

Again, sorry i'm not good understand..

Level 25
Ninja, don't use 1337 speak unless insulting someone. 1337 speak is NEVER used unless insulting someone or if you're an idiot

Anywho, what you should do with skins is just copy the paths from the models' page. For instance, today I'm lazy so I'll use the Hell Dragon, it has all of the skins listed with "Textures/" in front of them, so you change the paths to be like that

And in others, like the Plainstrider, it has the .blps listed with nothing in front, so you remove the wc3imported

The answers all lie on the pages. Just try to get all of the skin files you have to look like they do on the pages and you'll be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.