• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Imported Files not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I was working on my map for a long time and my imported models and icons seem to work until when I opened it a while ago. I tried re-opening worldeditor but my imports were not functioning. The icons were green and my imported model can not be found in-game. :sad:

Does anyone know why this happened and how to solve it? :confused:2
I'm trying to find other ways before re-importing them again (since I'm too lazy to do it allover again :slp:)

Level 13
I've had this problem before, usually because it didn't save properly.
Open the import manager. How many kilobytes are each imported asset using?
If zero, then your assets were corrupted while trying to save or something. You'll have to import them again, if you don't have a back up version.

To prevent this, make sure you're not running the world editor off a flash drive, and always allow it to save fully without turning off your computer or closing the program.

I also had this happen once when uploading my map somewhere with a bad internet connection. So, when uploading the map, use a copied version and always have a backup.

Status
Not open for further replies.