• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Important notice to all players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
With the upcoming changes to save codes, be sure to join our discord and get yourself a collectible, There are two types of vault codes right now: old ones (shorter length, contain information only about souls) and new ones, that contain collectible part of the soul vault. Only the codes with collectible part are supported in D version. Basically means, if your save code doesn't have a collectible, it won't work in the newer version. So be sure to join discord for black fire runs <3
link to discord: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Last edited:
Level 3
Some players when we do boss run refuse to repick for team (they dont even need any item/mat) so no balance wipe unavoidable mostly + but when it comes to for their item/mat they are asking shamelessly for bard or load char to kill bosses. First time when they engage they all dying (we usually asking "do u know this boss" or explain them before engage , i also wonder why they are not asking about bosses? when they are first time engage those bosses? + how many times they have to die learn boss skills or patterns? 7-8 ok no problem but 15-20 times still dying sorry but they are deserve it. Another thing is most players example ; asking about "dispel" , is that dispel-able ? Just dispel it and see yourself its not the end of world.. They want ready answers , they dont want any struggle just smooth runs... (deep breath) Sad thing is when we do offer help or giving tip , they are calling us elitist or smart-ass Showing kind of behavior attitude to us really disappointment.

For those who want collectives or bfd run i will glady help everyone as always. (Just pay attention please) ;)

Last edited:

khj

khj

Level 2
First of all, DarXyde, you're an ungrateful person.

You were playing with me and some other old players and we were trying to get some gear for you. But you couldn't understand the tactics for bosses. You kept dying at Yeti, the easiest boss in Whitepine Mountains. Over and over again.

Then we told you: "If you don't understand something, don't be silent, just say it and we will try to describe it for you". All we've read from you is: "Sorry that I'm not as pro as you are, only pros can move the mouse and click the buttons properly. If you don't want to help me, I'd better go away and find a better party". You just couldn't accept it. And then you left. Nobody banned you then.

And, you know, nobody like ungrateful persons. When you came back and started to argue (which is just lame to do on the internet, but whatever), Vakaralan just banned you. Because reasons.
Nobody likes to hear ungrateful things when is trying to help people.

Let the drama continue.

Jumbo

Hosted Project GR
Level 19
Guys does this even belong on the forums? Not really. We all can play with the people we want to play with and let others do whatever they like - live and let live. How about we discuss the actual topic of this forum instead: Gaias Retaliation ORPG.
Oh and at the same time let's put this thread to rest.

Level 5
@DarXyde bishops have a robe specifically for bishops that drops from yeti thats why he took it prolly...Also dps takes priority in gearing since you can kill the boss faster and easier.Furthermore if you dont know the boss tactics and arent interested in learning/listening to other peoples advice cause they are "too pro" and "click the mouse right" you will die anyways so there is no point in you taking the loot anyways since you will be always dead

Level 5
I didn't wanna comment here because I know it will only feed you but whatever .You missed the point of why I banned you , then again I have been @ you at discord none stop for the pass few days if you haven't been a stubborn fool you would not have blocked me. Your attitude is already rotten, you wanna target me go ahead, but never ever discourage people from joining the discord, we have helped many many people of different languages to play this game, and from time to time, we get people like yourself. I suggest you unblock me we and we clear the air. You got an alt account in the discord already which I @ you this morning. You got till tonight, if you wanna be stubborn , you will be IP banned. And surprisingly, I agreed with everyone thing jimbo said, also if you wanna bring drama to hiveworkshops, a place where creators and players share ideas. Feel free to continue to do so. Up to you. Your choice, you got till tonight my time. UTC+08:00 . Hivework admins if you see this message, lock this thread. If he creates another complain thread, let him.

Status
Not open for further replies.