• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Impish Pyromancer

Reactions: deepstrasz
Impish Pyromancer by donut3.5

I decided to get creative and use some of the blizzard car textures.
-Uses no custom textures
-Give Credit if used
-Post constructive criticism, and report any bugs. I didn't get much time to test this one out.
Have fun!
--donut3.5--

Keywords:
impish pyromancer diablo demon devil
Contents

Impish Pyromancer (Model)

Impish Pyromancer (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: (Approved) This model is a nice idea and a very good execution. The fiery portrait is awesome.

M

General Frank:

(Approved)

This model is a nice idea and a very good execution. The fiery portrait is awesome.

When i saw it first i thot its an export from wow, because i found diablo there (in the wow model viewer), but when i saw the anims and sameother think i knowed ist not an export.

I sow a tiny bug: the theet material is blend, not transpert. I saw it when browsing the portred model. View his speack anim and look at the theet. If needed i will make a screenshot (its a realy tiny bug).

Anyway verry good model 10/10 (the bug is too tiny) !

Level 8
I love it! Woooo Diablo! But...One thing, I'd appreciate it if you removed the team colored shoulder pads so that it can look exactly like Diablo. I'm not saying you should. Besides that, 10/10!