• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

building upgrade bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
i am working on a map. and you can upgrade your farm and barracks. but the game started crashing when i tested it. i found if you upgrade a dalaran farm with no food to a greater one with 30 food, the game crashed. and the same with pyromancer quarters. if you upgraded them from a farm to pyromancer quarters it causeed a crash.

they only crash the moment they finish upgrading. what is causing this? and how do i fix this?

Level 5
Can you post any triggers related with them here so I can check them out?
I think there must be a

• Unit - A unit finishes upgrading
somewhere in there which later in that trigger would cause the crash if it was leaking.

Level 7
there are no triggers. and why would it mess up if they were based on the same building? i dont understand that but ill try it.

nope none of that worked. no triggers. the pathing is the same, and the buildings are not based on the same thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.