• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Building can't be upgraded...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hi ,
I tried to upgrade a building which is Chicken Farm' into 'Rabbit Farm' .But the icon of the upgrade still disabled and can't upgrade .Same thing for Sheep farms , can't be upgraded into Cow farms . I checked requirements . But there was no requirement .I just can't click the upgrade . Help ?!

Level 25
In both farms try deleting everything in the "Techtree -" parts, except for "Techtree - Upgrades to" and "Techtree - Revives dead heroes"

About the disabled icon for the upgrade - is that icon missing or is it visible but dark (like you can't click it, but you can hover on it and see details)??

Level 15
About the disabled icon for the upgrade - is that icon missing or is it visible but dark (like you can't click it, but you can hover on it and see details)??

Hmm , I mean the icon is DISBTN , I can hover on it and see details , in these details I see no requirements but 400 gold requirement . :/

Also Can someone tell me where I find this JASS function in GUI ?!
JASS:
call IssueTargetOrderById(GetLastCreatedUnit(), 852609, GetManipulatingUnit())

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Unless you provide the map or a map showing the same problem we cannot help you beyond saying that you must still have a requirement present for the building that is preventing it from upgrading. This may or may not be the case but we cannot be sure unless we can recreate the problem and mess around with it.

Be aware that upgrades are blocked out if the building is busy doing something such as training a unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.