• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Imperial Shuttle

Keywords:
science fiction, imperial, shuttle, space, ship
Contents

Imperial Shuttle (Model)

Assets
Level 1
I actually think that Torch's computer crashed and he lost most of everyhting for the map itself where the models and such olofmoleman and illdan had them but i may not be right

as for the model...darn sexy 4.5/5 :D

I actually think that Torch's computer crashed and he lost most of everyhting for the map itself where the models and such olofmoleman and illdan had them but i may not be right
No, Torch would probably have told such a thing if it occured. Check the swtj site for all the details

So there's no hope of reviving SWTJ?
not likely, though maybe some day when we all have more time, but the chances of that happening are small.

Level 3
I found a bug! model very nice 5/5, but a little bug, can make this model unusable in warcraft game. When shuttle dies, it moves outside declared selection sphere (center 0,0,70; radius 100). All vertices outside this sphere will increase radius to 1300 and when i try to select two or more units, it will select nearest shuttles. But "near" is so far and any selection near shuttle will select this shuttle too.
Bugfix: any vertices outside sphere 100-150 radius must be in this radius. (ex. I set die animation without move and bug fixed)

Level 3
...and you can place blp file to "textures" directory in your archive for any users, who know what this mean :)