1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Imperial Shuttle

Submitted by Illidan(Evil)X
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Keywords:
science fiction, imperial, shuttle, space, ship
Contents

Imperial Shuttle (Model)

Assets
  1. DeadDogNoGoWoof

DeadDogNoGoWoof

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    So there's no hope of reviving SWTJ?

2. Eleandor

Eleandor

Resources:
    Models:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Since they keep uploading their models, I think the answer is no

3. Oblivious_v1.0

Oblivious_v1.0

Resources:
    Resources:
    I actually think that Torch's computer crashed and he lost most of everyhting for the map itself where the models and such olofmoleman and illdan had them but i may not be right

as for the model...darn sexy 4.5/5 :D

4. olofmoleman

olofmoleman

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    No, Torch would probably have told such a thing if it occured. Check the swtj site for all the details

not likely, though maybe some day when we all have more time, but the chances of that happening are small.

5. Metal_Sonic

Metal_Sonic

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Torch didn't make all that many models though did he? All I saw from him was the Firespray I think.

6. Melshisedek1

Melshisedek1

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Holy MAcoroni! That is one nice shuttle 5/5

7. BrownSnow

BrownSnow

Resources:
    Resources:
    Another sweet model by Illidan(Evil)X, 5/5... good job.

8. 4ever92hours

4ever92hours

Resources:
    Resources:
    very nice 5/5

9. Euroset

Euroset

Resources:
    Resources:
    I found a bug! model very nice 5/5, but a little bug, can make this model unusable in warcraft game. When shuttle dies, it moves outside declared selection sphere (center 0,0,70; radius 100). All vertices outside this sphere will increase radius to 1300 and when i try to select two or more units, it will select nearest shuttles. But "near" is so far and any selection near shuttle will select this shuttle too.
    Bugfix: any vertices outside sphere 100-150 radius must be in this radius. (ex. I set die animation without move and bug fixed)

10. Euroset

Euroset

Resources:
    Resources:
    ...and you can place blp file to "textures" directory in your archive for any users, who know what this mean :)

11. Hugomath

Hugomath

Resources:
    Resources:
    Wow really nice model,looks exaclty like the shuttle from the movie :D.

5/5

12. DerekX

DerekX

Resources:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Now converted for Starcraft 2. :) Also added attachment points, particle systems, and a normalmap texture.

Attached Files: