• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shuttle

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A ship for space maps.
Please give credits if used.
Used in my map Stars ( http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/stars-1-14-beta2-124565/ )

Last update: normals fixed as requested

Keywords:
stars, space, strategy, war, fleet, ship, turret, planet, cruiser, frigate, drone, shuttle, laser, plasma
Contents

Shuttle (Model)

Reviews
22:32, 21st Jun 2009 shamanyouranus: Same as the others. 10th Aug 2009 Pyritie: Same as the others... still. 13th November 2010 General Frank: The wrap on the wings is horrible. Fix that.

M

22:32, 21st Jun 2009
shamanyouranus: Same as the others.

10th Aug 2009
Pyritie: Same as the others... still.

13th November 2010
General Frank:
The wrap on the wings is horrible. Fix that.

Level 9
Hell, the only problem I have with this model is the turret. If only you'd stop using the same damn weapons system, I'd be fine with this and a lot more of your ships. Otherwise, awesome design. 4.5/5 Recommended

Level 12
I think he was saying that the turret looks nearly absolutely same in every model wich has it.
I recommend to make new turrets to some of the models.
4/5 anyway, nice model.

Level 9
Yeah, that's what I'm saying. The turret is starting to piss me off (sorry!) and it too closely resembles the Gauss rifle as well.

I could say..
C'ette tuilleau (la fusille?) m'empeche de utiliser tes avions d'éspaces.
EDIT: Sorry, I'm French, but haven't had to speak French for a long time, it's a bit rusty..