• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Impale Wars V2.1 Grow

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
----------MooTiZ Presents----------

Impale Wars V2.1
Created by MooTiZ

Map Info:

A map Based on DotA's Hero : Demon Witch.
with some custom spells and events and much more .....

it needs a lot more work so pls if you played that with your friends, send any suggestions or bugs you found to me .... I'll Appreciate any Suggestions from you :D

and sry for my bad english :)

Features:

1--> -kills and -deaths command to show your killing and dying status... will add a leaderboard in later versions.
2--> Barbarian event : can be activated by the host player with -barbarianevent command.
every 5 mins, 10 Barbarians will spawn and start attacking player heros. killing every of them will award 200 gold and 1 levelup. Recommended for fast lvlup and golding . but killing them is not as easy as you think :) .....
3--> Unstucking System.
4--> More will be added in later versions ....

Some else stuff about map:

i worked hardly on this map .... it may be a simple map to Pro Map makers, but this is my first work and i think its good for a beginner like me ....

oh and i forgot something .... heros may revive in the middle of trees having no way out. im working on it but until i debug that, you can use -st command to unstuck your hero.

Screenshots :

Image Description:

[/hidden]

Will Add More Soon :) ....

Change Log:

Added:
  • Custom Hero
  • Custom Spells
  • Some triggers
Fixed:
  • Some Trigger bugs
  • reviving system
  • commands

Added:
  • Ravage Spell
  • Staff of the king
  • Shop
Fixed:
  • some major bugs
  • Ravage spell bugs
  • reviving system bugs
Changed:
  • reviving system trigger
  • Spell stats

Added:
  • Spell - Essence Aura
  • Item - Gem of world watching
  • Item - Permanent Intelligence
Fixed:
  • Barbarian Event Spawn and Killing
  • Some spell cooldown fix
  • Hero Sound

Credits:

Special Thanks:
  • defskull
  • porcupinez
  • orthane
  • MasterTrainer
  • Almia

Models:
  • adiktuz
  • deathismyfriend
  • And all who helped me in this way and i forgot to credit them :)
Tutorials/Systems:
  • Mastertrainer
  • orthane
  • And others :)
Loading Screen/Map Preview Image:
  • myself :D

Author's notes:

Since this is my first official work, i appreciate any suggestions and helps from others that can help me to improve my map ....

and again Thanks to all people who helped me :)

[TD] [/TD]

Map Description Template Created by -Kobas-
Find more here: Map Description - Templates

Keywords:
impale, essence, wave, magic, ravage, demon, witch, demon witch, impale wars, wars, magic wave, hex, barbarian, mootiz, lion.
Contents

Impale Wars V2.1 Grow (Map)

Reviews
13:52, 1st May 2013 Orcnet: game play is a very simple and lacks enough game play, more over a replica of those stand alone heroes with aggressive spells were made into a different map, I suggest you make up like a maze system where players have to...

M

13:52, 1st May 2013
Orcnet: game play is a very simple and lacks enough game play, more over a replica of those stand alone heroes with aggressive spells were made into a different map, I suggest you make up like a maze system where players have to interact with the whole map by means of stepping away from trap/trap doors, hidden creeps, etc. as well as placing a shop to where a player can get a good item build than a fountain to be a target point for everyone, any else this map needs more love in the map development thread

Level 30
game play is a very simple and lacks enough game play, more over a replica of those stand alone heroes with aggressive spells were made into a different map, I suggest you make up like a maze system where players have to interact with the whole map by means of stepping away from trap/trap doors, hidden creeps, etc. as well as placing a shop to where a player can get a good item build than a fountain to be a target point for everyone, any else this map needs more love in the map development thread

Level 3
game play is a very simple and lacks enough game play, more over a replica of those stand alone heroes with aggressive spells were made into a different map, I suggest you make up like a maze system where players have to interact with the whole map by means of stepping away from trap/trap doors, hidden creeps, etc. as well as placing a shop to where a player can get a good item build than a fountain to be a target point for everyone, any else this map needs more love in the map development thread

Agree ... i'll improve the map :)

and tnx :wink: