• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Grow

wtx1.png

"Click panels in your selected order.
Items you click will grow and grow with each turn.
You will complete the game when all panels' level is max.
They effect each other as they grow.
So you have to think about the clicking order."

n3su.png

• A short relaxing game
• A logically challenging game
• 120 various combinations!
• Sounds and music from original Grow games
• Ingame menu (New!)

• Percentual score
• Three secret endings (New!)

• Another alternative way to use Warcraft III

Grow Leveled Up!

• New terrain
• Ingame menu
• Two new secret endings
• Loading screen
• A few new features
...a lot of little improvements.

l_grow_v3.gif

Grow is a simple game, which you play by choosing single elements in a particular order. In each level, the elements grow and naturaly level up - and interfere with the others.

l_grow_cube.gif

The goal is to bring your "virtual garden" to perfection. It can take a few tries... or lots of rage and frustration.
Are you ready to take the challenge?

l_grow_rpg.gif

C4Ar9Y.png

sJ0OrG.png

tNQvdY.png

ECn3eH.png

Note: The map is fully in English, only my W3 user interface is Czech, sorry for that. :)

My gratitude belongs to Czech www.wc3kampan.cz forum, for all the support and fun over the years.

All the credits for the concept and the name belong to amazing japanese project Eyezmaze, which inspired me a lot.

Try those, the original Grow games:

Grow Island

Grow Cube

Grow RPG

Keywords:
Grow, Warcraft, Eyezmaze, Mini, Game, Awesome, Japanese, Level, Island, Mysterious, Magic, Relax, Logic, Logical, Mini-Game,
Contents

Grow (Map)

Reviews
23:07, 17th Oct 2014 Orcnet: It took me a while to understand the game value of the said Grow games, its very much a slight resemblance to the idealism of Visual Novels or its prime source of game point known as the "decision making" type of...
Level 28
Maybe you could add a system that keeps track of which combos you've already found (as in, an updating quest listing Fire + Stone = ? , Human + Fire = ?, etc.) ? I mean, obviously pen and paper does the job, but it gets confusing very fast. Also maybe some different music for the cutscene endings.

The game froze during one ending, once the peon was on the second island he just stopped moving (this after I'd already gone through that ending on the same playthrough).

Last edited:
Level 4
cleavinghammer: Thanks for nice hints!
The problem with freezing during the dragon ending may be caused by a variable I forgot to delete after the refresh or something like this.

Thanks for the approval and review

orcnet did a nice job introducing and summarizing content of the Grow map, thanks!