• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I'm a 'statistics consultant', need a client (class project, please help)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Last time I posted something related to school here I got banned, but I'll take my chance now o.o
I'm on 4th year taking statistic major. There is this one class that told us to be a consultant and taking some real client. Then I act as a consultant, helping the client, make some report of it, then give a quick 5 minutes presentation about it. So anyone want to be my client?

What is this 'statistic consultant'? tbh i'm not really sure. idk, its something like I helping you with your problem related to statistics (some data). For example you have a data set that you currently working on it but got confused. Then I can explain the characteristic of that data and explain some possible method for such data. ("oh it has some outlier. Usually we can use simple regression but it seems it has some heteroskedasticity. So its break its required assumption. we can try to fix it or use other method like weighted regression")

Fake works should work too, like if you actually already finished your data projects, you can share it to me and then you act as my client. I'm already planning to get some public data works on internet and use it as my fake client, but something a bit more real would be great.

... i dont have much friends. so sad

Status
Not open for further replies.