• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Your behavior in class...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always get sleepy in class, how about you guys?... ^_^

JASS:
/*
  What is this?
    A simple system to control class behaviors!!!

HAHAHAHA!!!
*/
library ClassBehavior

struct StudentBehavior
       static constant real TIME = .03
       static timer t = CreateTimer()
       boolean isClassBoring
       string behavior
       unit student
       boolean isLazy
       static integer StudentCount = 0
       static integer array Students
       static thistype data
       static thistype datab

static method GetInstance takes unit student returns thistype
            local integer i = 1
            local thistype a
            loop
                exitwhen i > StudentCount
                set a = Students[StudentCount]
                if student == a.student then
                    set i = StudentCount + 1
                else
                    set a = 0
                    set i = i + 1
                endif
            endloop
            return a
       endmethod

static method GetStudentBehavior takes unit student returns string
            return StudentBehavior.GetInstance(student).behavior
       endmethod

static method SetClassStatus takes unit student, boolean isClassBoring returns nothing
            set StudentBehavior.GetInstance(student).isClassBoring = isClassBoring
       endmethod

static method Release takes unit student returns nothing
            local thistype b = StudentBehavior.GetInstance(student)
            local integer i = 1
            loop
                set c = Students[i]
                if b.student = c.student then
                    set i = StudentCount + 1
                    set Students[i] = Students[StudentCount]
                    set StudentCount = StudentCount - 1
                    if StudentCount == 0 then
                       call PauseTimer(t)
                    endif
                else
                    set i = i + 1
                endif
            endloop
            call b.destroy()
       endmethod

static method Refresh takes nothing returns nothing
            local integer i = 1
            loop
                set datab = Students[i]
                if datab.isLazy == true then
                    if datab.isClassBoring == true then
                        set datab.behavior = "sleep"
                    else
                        set datab.behavior = "do something else"
                    endif
                else
                    if datab.isClassBoring == true then
                        set datab.behavior = "stay quiet"
                    else
                        set datab.behavior = "actively participate"
                    endif
                endif
                set i = i + 1
            endloop
       endmethod

static method Create takes unit student, boolean isLazy returns nothing
            set data = .allocate()
            set StudentCount = StudentCount + 1
            set Students[StudentCount] = data
            set data.student = student
            set data.isLazy = isLaz
            if StudentCount == 1 then
                call TimerStart(t, thistype.TIME, true, function thistype.Refresh)
            endif
       endmethod

endstruct

endlibrary

Depends on the class really.
Earlier classes I'm always tired, 3rd period I normally crash and have a hard time staying awake.
When Spanish class comes around, I normally get depressed, or agitated, or aggravated.
After that I'm normally depressed until mid music theory class
Then comes pre-calc and I mainly just get bored waiting for class to end

Level 17
Well when I was at school, I enjoyed it.
I had an "energetic" attitude in class because I wanted to make the most out of my education ;D
I either did my work, talked with friends, played cards or played my nintendo DS.
That's right I played my DS in class. Didn't get it stolen once ;D

I listen and add to what the teacher is explaining, I'm pretty much an assistant to the teacher in computer & programming related subjects.

funny, I always end up arguing with math teachers (normally I'm right in what I'm saying too, and it's normally a more efficient/easier way to the solution but the teacher's teaching the method that's the easiest to understand).

Level 22
funny, I always end up arguing with math teachers (normally I'm right in what I'm saying too, and it's normally a more efficient/easier way to the solution but the teacher's teaching the method that's the easiest to understand).

Well yeah, my post only refered to computer/programming subjects, by the rest I usually just listen, I do sometimes argue with the math teacher about the same thing as you posted (but that's just once in a while)

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
My math teacher is a hardcore, intelligent, down to earth, 'doesn't-take-shit-from-anybody' kind of guy,
hence arguing about silly matters will result in a verbal beatdown and public humiliation.

So I tend to listen while he lecture, he's awfully talented at it anyways.

Level 11
I had to make sure the cement floor i was standing on wasn't gonna get stolen because i didn't dress out for p90x... other people had to guard the fence in case some people were gonna jump over it...screw coach y...

as for my other classes... it depends what kind of people are in them.. if i'm in a class with no1 i know.. i pay attention... if im in a class with people i know.. i do more talking.. unless my grade needs to get better :p

Level 8
lit class = weirdo teacher = interested in what weird things she says so im awake:)
research/pol dynamics/spanish class = boring = doodle on my notebook, chat with friends, fake wash room excuses:)
philo/indus psych/psychometrics/training class = the only classes i consider serious classes:)
art appreciation class = im are free to do pretty much anything so its the best time to squeeze out creative juices while i listen to music:)

i never sleep in class.. boredom causes me to bring out a pencil and a scratch paper instead

I used to laugh or sleep my classes away, and wait for an opportunity, like a mid-term or a final exam to trump the class. Try it, sit there like you're totally passed out, off your ass in the back of the room for about a semester or so, and try to pick up on whatever te teacher is saying. Chances are, everyone'll expect you to be a total burnout, and the reactions'll be fairly interesting when you get one of the higher marks in the class out of nowhere.

Level 21
I've already completed my school years and I'm a free man.
I'm actually glad I've done it and I don't have to worry about it ever again.

Level 35
My statistics professor is this young Asian guy with a million white hairs on his head, and he apparently finds everything he teaches intuitive. Class reaction is permanently a "o_O." I ask questions from time to time but it doesn't even help. I hate maths.

For accounting, I just go on facebook or multitask while listening to my professor. I don't even have to go to class because she just repeats out of the book.

The same pretty much goes for software engineering because a lot of the concepts are intuitive so I just facebook or do other stuff.

For humanities classes, however, I go crazy and discuss nonstop because I love that stuff :)

Level 5
lets see.....I only take like three classes a week and they tend to be an hour long. so it's pretty good. the four hour class I take on mondays though - songwriter's workshop - now that is a fun class. I"m the only metal head in the entire class! Im friends with these old guys in their 40s who always congratulate me for playing old metal classics for my teacher when demonstrating song structure.

Level 5
one time I was drawing in class and my teacher called my mom to get permission to slap me upside the back of my head. That just goes to show you....never get a teacher who has been a family friend for a LLLLLOOOOOOOOONNNGGGG Time

Wake up at 5:00 AM. Sometimes at 4:00 to finish homework at the last minute or to go on Hive.
Struggle on getting up for 5 minutes. Get up. Take a bath for 15 minutes. Put on my uniform and my necklaces and ID for 5 minutes. Walk over to the dining room and eat for about 20 mintues. I use 5 minutes to fill my water jug and food container. I bring my bag over to the outside of the house and lounge around until our school bus comes. Usually comes at 6:00. I arrive at school at 6:15. Until 7:20, I usually lounge around and act really damn crazy. So crazy that I shout and stuff. When class starts, I'm the smart, kind, cheerful, fun, sweet, doggeh, pew pew pew, teacher's pet. I always recite and stuff. This all goes on until breaks, and continues when break ends. This got me a spot at Top 1. No effort at all. I don't study.

Level 31
I always got sleepy in boring classes, so I begin to write everything the teacher said, very fast, even though I wasn't going to read that ever(well for some mathematics I had to review the examples but for others I had the textbook). And it worked, I never slept again at any class.

edit: yeah I slept and many times the teacher woke me up and send me wash my face lol

Well when I WERE in school...
Pretty much I did whatever I wanted in school, if I wanted to go off from there I did it, most hilarious things most likely were when the "bad" guys of the school left wayy more behind me on breaking rules.

I really dunno how I even passed school, but I'm damn glad that I did~ Guess they wanted to get rid of me.

That's all about school, the not-so-important part of one' life.

Status
Not open for further replies.