• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

If you could add one thing to WoW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
What would it be?

Id have to say sever-to-sever transfers, anytime, to any server. But only once per account, per month. Otherwise people would exploit it.

Level 12
aarkshark said:
Id have to say sever-to-sever transfers, anytime, to any server. But only once per account, per month. Otherwise people would exploit it.

Like that will ever happen with Blizzard's policy.

Ki said:
I would add a non-paying per month policy.

Switch to Guild Wars and say you're happy.

I'd add a good patch with all class fixes.

Level 22
The one thing I wish they would add, they actually DID add during the last patch- connecting all the flight paths.

I wish they would re-add honor kills for high level enemy NPCs, I wish they would take away the whole giving-the-entire-raid-group-a-dishonorable-kill-becuase-one-idiot-was-trigger-happy-against-a-civilian dealy.

And yes, class balancing would be nice, too.
-VGsatomi

Level 2
I wish they would do a few modifications to make outdoor pvp fun and worthwhile again...but with the whole unbalanced problem between the alliance and the horde, i dont think that would happen...

Oh yeah, they should also add like a mini game thing like desert racing in the place in 1000 needles...and you could win prizes or something...that would be pretty cool too.

Level 1
I'd remove dishonourable kills. What's the point of raiding a town if you're punished for killing civillians? :roll:

Plus, I'd add more to a certain Pirate faction, to make it worthwile to gain reputation with them :)

~Retro

Level 3
I have several things I would like to change. The biggest one would be that you don't have to pay anything for the game. The second thing I would change is to make it so their was a really expensive item that made you automaticly grow five levels.

Level 3
Lord Finarfin said:
Much icon love to Seagull.

I'd add playable High Elves. Or else make mages more versatile like they are in the books.
YOU GOT YOUR WISH, only Blood Elves are more evil now

Level 3
Blackhand said:
I have several things I would like to change. The biggest one would be that you don't have to pay anything for the game. The second thing I would change is to make it so their was a really expensive item that made you automaticly grow five levels.

sorry for double posting but.

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?

Ok, the not paying would make it so that we wouldnt have any more patrches. This isnt like Warcraft III, MMORPGs have monthly payments for a reason, paying the people that work on it all the time.
Then that really expencive item, 2 things, Gold Buyers would use it the most, and it is just completely idiotic in my point of view.

SORRY for flaming but it was the only way to express my opinion :roll:

Level 25
An item that makes you grow levels is stupid. Learn2Level noob

And making it free would pretty much cause it to not exist so I just ignore any of them due to the fact anyone who suggests them has little idea of how commerce works

Level 3
But it still would be pretty awsome.

Ok how about this at level 10 you can get mount trainning to ride a sheep, rabbit, or squirrel depending on your race.

Sheep: Dwarf, Orc, Human, Night Elf
Rabbit: Gnome, Troll
Squirrel: Tauren

Level 25
... Blackhand, the sheer unhumourness of that is beyond words. However, ridable turtles are ingame, and they are Sheer Awesome

Now, what Blizzard should do is make an online version of the WoW RPG, like I said that other time. So you know, we aren't exactly in some silly war and can gain faction with the other side, or maybe pick various other classes or races of awesome

Level 12
It still amazes me how much ideas on this board are ridiculous. Folks, this isn't MapleStory where you have cuddly animals that do massive damage. End of story.

Now, what Blizzard should do is make an online version of the WoW RPG, like I said that other time. So you know, we aren't exactly in some silly war and can gain faction with the other side, or maybe pick various other classes or races of awesome

I support this idea in a different fashion.

Since so many players are joining private servers, why not extend the purpose of a private server? Probably a rent or buy a server offer (may still have to pay to play). As a buyer, you are given the ability to act as a GM of the server.

The GM can edit terrain, spawn/customize NPCs, and quests or whatever. Then he can assign dungeon masters to conduct a roleplaying session with a party and so forth.

Probably sounds ridiculous as well, but it bothers me like hell to keep on hearing the damn "lore lol" or "omfg, koboldz should be new racesss!11"

Level 25
NWN uses a system allowing for custom modules to be online and people to play them like a server, so me and Xaran have been attempting to get that idea through to Blizzard for a bit

That one customisable MMORPG will hopefully succeed and thus prove to Blizzard they should do this...

Level 4
A note to Non-RPers on our Roleplaying servers to GET THE F**K OFF IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO RP!! Seriosly, there's 5 RP servers and anbout 30 of the others. If you don't like RP, that's fine, that's cool with me but...WHY ARE YOU ON OUR SERVERS RUINIGN OUR FUN!!

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
I would like to see some free support for WoW!
NOT COMPLETLY FREE!
But the ability to play for free whenever you want.
Not like their "free trials" they have where you can only play for so long,

Im sure their servers are not at 120% load 24 hours 7 days a week.

They probably are at 80% capacity which means they are losing some money by the idle 20%.

Idea is giving people the ability to play on servers for free BUT for only 5-15 hours a month.
Hard core players will still pay to play longer but soft core players who do not have lots of time to idle in one game (like me) would pay for a copy of the game data then play on blizzard servers.

This would mean that an extra 20% odd will by a copy of the game but will hardly add much to server traffic which seems a decent deal.

The free month trial will allow you to play as long as you want for the first month which would convince some softcore players to turn hardcore and pay to play after the month is up.

Well none the less I still think there should be some option to play if you own a copy of WoW and not pay a monthly fee and the 5-15 hour a month limate seems a good idea since it will not seriously impact server lag or financial income.

And please do not spamm this idea down since un like the others who say "NO MONTLY FEES", I have logic behind it by by not alloying alot of time to play but still they will need a copy to join the servers (pay blizzard for disk) while people will still pay to play (all the gold farmers).

Level 4
this idea comes from mobile phones and Dr Super Good(who's avatar is AMAZING!)'s idea. Have it so that you pay for the time you play. Instead of paying for 2 months of time, pay for, like, a months gameplay or something. That would mean we softcore players would still be paying without being ripped off and the hardcore players...well look at like those people who always have there mobile to there ear...where does all there wages go I wondar?...well it would work in a similar effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.