• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

If the level Cap is 50...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
are there going to be any new mobs added to the warcraft 3 version? It would be nice to have outdoor trash mobs between 30-40, but really the only place for them would be the sewers..

Could add an area past the mushrooms where they are, mob ideas could be mutated rats, zombies, hippies, etc. :D

Level 3
mobs shouldnt be added, only bosses. cause outside world mobs will make d3 look like a joke. otherwise change the lvls of the monster inside d3 to be a bit higher.

or create hard mode for d3 just to gain levels (+5 lvl to all monsters, +20% hp/attack/mana buff)

Level 3
y the idea with "hard mode" is good :) let it be lvl 35-40 so we can get some lvls and lvls of bosses to be 45 so lvl 50 it is possible...cause atm we are stuck on lvl 40 max...

Level 2
mobs shouldnt be added, only bosses. cause outside world mobs will make d3 look like a joke. otherwise change the lvls of the monster inside d3 to be a bit higher.

or create hard mode for d3 just to gain levels (+5 lvl to all monsters, +20% hp/attack/mana buff)

Add a fourth dungeon? Exclusively lvl 50 :)

When the open source map is released, I will also make a small tutorial on how to create new content in Gaias, as most of the new implementations requires to be registered to the map's core systems.

Basicly, creating new creeps, items and quests is not THAT hard, if you know how to use the internal registry functions.

Level 2
When the open source map is released, I will also make a small tutorial on how to create new content in Gaias, as most of the new implementations requires to be registered to the map's core systems.

Basicly, creating new creeps, items and quests is not THAT hard, if you know how to use the internal registry functions.

So... when is the open source map going to be released?

Level 2
Could one of the map makers comfirm what the current highest possible level otainable is, i myself have a level 43 assassin and my friend has a 44 bishop and i know he still gets xp from d3. But like usual there are people out there acusing us of hacking, so i would like an official statement if you like from one of the map makers to squash these non believers.

Thanks in advance

Phsycotic - UsEast/UsWest
43 Thief
39 Bishop
37 Sorc
37 Hunter
32 Zerker
etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.