• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Galas cap vs Hat of the witch circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Is it me or Galas cap is better than hat of the witch circle. Galas cap is from D1 and Witch Circle from D2.

Gala's Cap (Cloth)
+1 armor
+50 hp
+3 int

Hat of the Witch Circle (Cloth)
+2 armor
+2% crit chance
+15 mana
+25 hp
+2 int

Being low armor already, having 1 more armor is a non-factor. Mana cap already derived from other items, you don't need more than 160 really. The 2 int is the biggest flaw which makes WC inferior. Yet it comes from D2.

Level 5
I think the %2 crit is good for heal spells if you want to talk Cleric. even tho you can still fully heal someone without a crit. and in general it seems quite balanced, good for a mage etc

I am still stuck with the 1 int hat, and wish better cloth hats dropped off of outside mobs

Level 5
Heals can not crit. So the first is better for clerics, while the second is better for damage casters.

Are you sure? I have had my regular heals of 300-450 get bigger and crit for 500+

I know i am not mistaken...I have seen it with my own eyes.

when i was level 20 I healed for around 100-150(bad gear) but then i crit healed for 287(the numbers were bigger than a regular heals numbers)

Are you sure? I have had my regular heals of 300-450 get bigger and crit for 500+

I know i am not mistaken...I have seen it with my own eyes.

when i was level 20 I healed for around 100-150(bad gear) but then i crit healed for 287(the numbers were bigger than a regular heals numbers)
Errr ... I am pretty sure I never implemented Crit Heals. However, the healing you deal depends a lot on luck and differs by +/- 20%.

Status
Not open for further replies.