• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

if i could time travel i'd...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
If we are gonna assume time travel in terms of movie's time travel then we have to also accept dimensions, that we vibrate at certain frequency, thus if we vibrate at higher frequency we change dimension, thus we can also walk through walls.. sorry even I dont buy that, Rui. This is as BS as many other things called BS by others.

Level 11
If i could time travel i would take a gun, a movie projector, some other stuff, a latin dictionary and name myself god in front of the Roman Empire and conquer the whole world muahahahhahahahah xD

I would also go back in time...a little more...a little a lot more to see dinosaurs :D

HFR

HFR

Level 22
If i could time travel i would take a gun, a movie projector, some other stuff, a latin dictionary and name myself god in front of the Roman Empire and conquer the whole world muahahahhahahahah xD

I would also go back in time...a little more...a little a lot more to see dinosaurs :D

Well, except the Latin they spoke back then was not like the Latin we know today.

Also they would execute you after you run out of bullets.

Level 11
Well, except the Latin they spoke back then was not like the Latin we know today.

Also they would execute you after you run out of bullets.

Who said i would take the gun to kill them?I mean come on, what would you do if you would see Avatar, Clash of the Titans, any Saw movie or any other awesome movie on a projector or seeing a guy who can destroy stuff or kill things with ,,a piece of iron" in that age?

Also, yep i isn't like the latin today, but i think it is very similar to it since today we got 2 types of latin, restituta(the latin we think it was spoken back then) and the traditional(the latin transcended to the latin countries like Romania, Portugal, Italy, France and Spain) so i think i can manage heheheh xD

But still, maybe you are right, as maybe they will kill me like they did to Jesus...So i would not take followers with me and nickname myself after a roman god xD

Level 7
The problem is, organic matter would be reduced to pure energy when reaching light speed. Unless you somehow found a way to rearrange it into organic matter at the other end (which is theoretically impossible), time travel would be little more than a "cool, guys! We can actually do this, but we can't actually do it!"-type discovery.

Oh, and just a little update: According to this article, the scientists who made this claim are revising it with a tweaked experimental procedure that is more "fine-tuned." It will be interesting to see the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.