• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I want to make a map,not quite arena style.I started over with items,now I am making spells,but I don't have the least idea what type of terrain I should use.I would like someone to help me,post your ideas and hopefully I will decide...thx in advance

Level 3
A little bit more help,please?Lol I am playing all sorts of maps,but tell me put a tree here,something there or something like that.This isn't helping me:(

Level 13
Could you add in a link to the map? or at least a few images of what it looks like? Also, we need to know more than just
I want to make a map,not quite arena style
Terraining takes lots of time and patience. If you really want some good ideas for your terrain you need to be more specific on what your asking for. (ex: Would it look alright if I mixed Loradon and Northerend Tilesets?, How can I move a doodad up or down? ect.)
If you want opinions on what you have so far..
tell me put a tree here,something there or something like that.
then we need to see what you have so far.
Anyway, not trying to be mean just trying to figure out what your asking for, once we have an idea of what you're after we can help alot more.

Level 3
I will upload the map tomorow,to see if it's any good.Meanwhile I have another question:Where do I find a (decent) wall?I want to make a fortress and I only find tiny walls.:(

Level 13
Try looking in the Dalaran Ruins - Structures in the Tool Palette. Theres some wall models in there. Also, if you want to increase the walls heights you can try stacking them (ctrl+page up) or increasing their size (open the object editor - click the doodads tab - press Ctrl+F - type in wall low and change the model size to 1.7 or 2)

Level 3
Well...I ended up with something that doesn't even deserve to look at.Here it is...If someone can help me make the terrain please say now...
DL at http://hosted.filefront.com/Paul47
It's the "my map" file.If you want to see a spellpack too,DL "arthas spellpack".That is my 2nd or 3rd spellpack.Please tell me what you think of both.

Status
Not open for further replies.