• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Arena type Fate Stay Night Map. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I wanted to make use of Fate Stay Night characters in my arena type map:grin:.
I just want some ideas from you guys :D

Should I make bases for them? Should there be teams? Should there be an arena or should I just terrain a city and let them dog fight in it? I really really want ideas.. I hope you guys can help. :gg:

(I'm kinda a noob with map making, but I'm reading every tutorial I found interesting :eekani: )

P.S.
Does anyone know where I can find FSN models and/or skins?

Thanks in advance! :thumbs_up:

Does anyone know If I can make my unit jump automatically when moving?

Last edited:
Level 6
ooo i no of F/SN ^_^ i might be able to help with some makeing...

models...a...big no...i cant give you my models...sorry...
1... u arent my freind
2... i refuse to let models out to public...
3... my freind dsoent want me to give them away either

but i'll try to help any way i can...

Level 2
Do you know where I can find sword models and how I can change what the "Stampede" shoots out? I'm trying to make "Unlimited Blade Works" XD

Level 6
my freind has some sowrd models...he has made a UBW...lol but no i do not no where to find any models...if they arent here then i cant help u much...cause my current models cant be shared with anyone v.v sorry

Level 13
Unlimited Blade Works

Also, there's a Fate/Stay Night arena with models. Maybe you could ask the creators if you could use them. (They're chinese I believe)

The map is called Fate/Another or something like that.

Level 6
Yes...Its Japense though ^_^ the map is Korena though lol, and i dont think they would give them to you, =\ but u can try ^_^ its Fate/Stay Night...And the Newr ones are Fate/Another...I'm part of the Clan on Wc3 are A Clan of FSN the one im in is FSNE Fate/Stay Night East...Cause its in Bnet East lol, That is all for now.

Level 1
The FSN models

i have all the model and i have made a copy of most of the fsn skills but i not gona just give the mdels away and not to some one who is not skilled at maping above tht hope i did no sound to mean i just do not ike to be to giveng

Level 6
lol, There is my freind who has the models and spells and other such stuff...as i said he probaly would be upset are mad if i gave them away...

Level 6
lol, Sorry i coudnt be of much help with models...

Though, Good luck with finding them ^_^ if u find public ones let me no =P

i gotta find out why they are public >.> <.< lolol

Status
Not open for further replies.