• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ideas to a Draenei race (Im looking 4 spells n system not resources)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
I'm on a custom races map n I've to do a Draenei race, but rlly don't know to much about them

Im looking for info about them like "they use the light", they like the magic or they don't use to much melee units

Also I need info about "naaru' beings

Thanks
You know that you can always check WoWpedia to find out pretty much anything about the Draenei, right?

Short answers, they're all about the light, they are highly skilled in magic perhapse the most of any race, but shun to use it. Generally they are a tanking paladin race, and melee units are their strongest trait. Naaru are basically huge light elementals that they worship as their gods.

Level 15
GhostThruster has an awesome and accurate draenei race too

Ye, for me the best version of Draenei race.

About Wa666r's Draenei, I really liked that Protoss style of base building, but that strange "Shock" or lightning something racial trait was really strange and unfitting for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.