• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ideas for points gaining system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Dear Hivers! I need your help.
I'm making a map called Micro Arena, in this map the players will fight and gain points. The points are currency in this map and the players can buy better equipment for points during breaks between fights. The problem is that I haven't got any good ideas for points gaining system.
Player will get 1 point for every 5 damage that he dealt.

Post your own ideas or tell me what should be improved in my idea. I will give reputation for every good idea.
Sorry for every grammar mistake that I did.

Level 12
Points for:

• Single kills. Every time you kill creeps, neutral creeps, mini-bosses, bosses, heroes and other units.
  • Streaks. For killing heroes for 3+ times without dying.
  • Multi-kills. For killing 2+ heroes within 20 seconds.
  • Gaining levels. Every time you level up, you gain some points.
  • Events. Events like duels, trivias, and other random events should be able to give you some points as a reward.
  • Droppables. You could add droppable items in the map which could be sold for points. This could drop from neutrals, bosses, or even heroes.
  • Over time. Maybe you could gain some points, per minute, but not every second, or maybe per x seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.