• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

idea for new map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
i just found this site ( :p )

anyway - i have some idea for new medival age map :

10 players ( maybe ) , every one start with 1 hero - basic warlord.

at lvl 3 u can choose if u want to be offensive or defensive warlord ( and get abilities ) , at lvl 6 u can choose if u want to be infatry warlord / cavalry warlord / ranged warlord ( and get more abilities -for exmpale lets say that offensive - cavalry warlord will get summon light cavalry , cavalry charge , and offenvice aura )

i still think about the abilities and the ultima magics .

now about upgrades and reserch -

every warlord will be able to reserch " normal " reserches , like bronze working , iron working , horseback riding , archery and so on ( similar too civ wars ) .

and exept that every one will be able to upgrade all kind of weapons uuntil lvl 10 - axe mastery , spear mastery , horse mastery , shield / armor mastery and more.

the reserech and the upgrade will effect the kind of units that u can create , for exmple : horseback with bronze working will allow u to create the first generation of monuted soldiers , or iron working + horseshoe + chivalry + horse mastery lvl 6 + sword mastery lvl 7 + armor mastery lvl 4 will allow u to create some imba templer knights :coolgrunt: .

also its will effect the income , unit limit , allow u too build better structures , and more .

buildings - every warlord will be able to build buldings , like barracks or stable and non-militery buildings , like farms or wind mill and defensive bulding like towers , walls and forts ( if u make the right reserches :wink: )

income - enslave villages , similar to risk ( after all they are heartless warlords :smile: ) , also u will be able to upgrade villages and add buildings.

also every units need small income ( and stronger units take more gold then the weaker units but they are much stroner , thats why its importent to upgrade and reserch )

also u can get gold and items from killing creeps .

natural buldings -

villages ( captureble ) : give u gold income ; can be upgrade for gold for better income , upgrade defence and more things .

mercenary camps - buy units , higer cost and higer income then create units .

camps ( captureble ) - light defence and healing .

also for the right reserches and with lot of gold and wood u will be able to enstablish villages.

now the only problem is that - im not so good with the world editor .

if u guys think that my idea is good i will learn the world editor , or if someone can use my ideas too make map its will be great.

thx for all the people that read everything :infl_thumbs_up:

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Its only an idea. . .
The chance of someone using your idea is near 0
The chance of you having the will power to make the map is also near 0 (LOL)
Get started and show evedence and we might take it more seriously.
And yes the idea sounds decent I must admit but ideas are ideas just like wc4 and sc2 are ideas but they will never exist.

Level 2
i just said that its idea .. but some ppl here have some boring idea so they can make my map :p

anyway i started to work on the tarrain today ...

i try to understand how too make capturble buildings:bored:

Status
Not open for further replies.