• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2 New Projects

What ideea do you like the most?

• Multi-Game Map

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You Hate Both

• You Love em' ><

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Project Number One!!!

2 Team AoS Map <-> Size: Epic
Players 2-10

Open Spots:
1/2 Trigger Dudes :p
1/2 Terrain Dudes
1/2 Skin importing (cause is suck at that :D)
1/2 Skin and Texture Editors (later versions we keep it simple at start)

Comments:

Well all you DotA hateing people :D, Here is our chance to get back at them. I want this map to fix all of DotA major imbalances and make the terain more interesting :/ cause really the tarain sux.

OK my ideea is actualy based on makeing the Forces of both size more important :) (or more dangerous). The basic trigger that will make all this simpler is to implement the next ecuation:
(Red lvl+ Blue lvl+ Teal lvl etc.)/numer of joined players = LvL of Upgrade of Forces
(Only if player is in Game)

Ex: we have Team 1 - LvL 4 Red and LvL 6 Blue
Team 2 - LvL 5 Dark Green and LvL 9 Dark Green

(4+6+5+9)/4 = (24)/4 = 6
units Defance, Attack And Agility lvl = lvl 6 upgrade

simple ,huh?

For another example a lvl 6 fighter will only have few HP and DMG more than a lvl 6 upgrade unit.

Anyway im opend to advice.

Project Number Two!!!

Multi Mini Game <-> Size: Epic
Players (as much as possible)

Open Spots:
1 Project Leader (i need to take care of The AoS map)
1/2 Trigger Dudes :p
1/2 Terrain Dudes
1/2 Skin importing (cause is suck at that :D)

Comments:

As Team leader to this map id like to have Laosh'Ra or VG santomi (they allways seem to know what they are doing - and Loash'Ra is the one man Editing Team :D).
The main ideea is to have a score board and lots of Random Triggers.The map Should have a City , A forest , Mountain side , Grave Yard (and nay other details).

You get score for good playing of a mini-game and not leaving the game :D

Mini-Game Ex: -Parasite (will be one of the mini games)
-A small Tag Game
-A survival
-Dracula
-Zombie Panic (first that dies becomes zombie, kills others too turn them zombie, you gain score if last survival and number of people/zombies killed)

The ideea is to have many games like parasite (choose random person to be evil or good etc.) And this happens every time a mini game ends ,without warning the players what is going to happen.

Ex: we have completed a Mini-Game , Loading next Mini-Game, Mini-Game is parasite (players will not be warned) they will be surprised by the parasite.

i expect to get a lot of advice on mini-games and balancong and bla bla bla :p.

Im Hopeing You all like my Ideea

I hope my friend Laosh'Ra joins the project(s) (this is an invitation) You Are the best is saw o_O[/code]

Level 4
sure you can have the job :)...but can i see some other terrains that you made cause (my friend is gelous :D) he wants the job :)

I just hope Laosh'Ra decides to help me ...he is the best trigger maker i saw :p...

ssj2_Gohan said:
sure you can have the job :)...but can i see some other terrains that you made cause (my friend is gelous :D) he wants the job :)

I just hope Laosh'Ra decides to help me ...he is the best trigger maker i saw :p...

Sure, I have been (and currently am) Terraining for the campaign project Unsung Legends, Just gonna tjeck if its okay to give you one of the maps to look at :)

Edit: Ohh well the thread at wc3c seems to be down so i'll guess they cant have anything to say about it :p

You have msn or something like that so I can send you the map?

Status
Not open for further replies.