• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New map project.! pm sansui if you wantto help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Alright I decided im making a map, and not one of my little side projects. This map will be a pretty big and will need several skilled people to finish.

I plan on reproducing Guild Wars in wc3(the pvp aspect anyhow.).

It will consist of all the Guildwars skills. which is close to 450 i beleive.

It will have custom models and skins that resemble that of guildwars, along with terrain that resembles that of guildwars.

Anyhow i plan on doing most of the work, but if anyone wants to join, pm me with

1. Your skills. Triggering,skins, ect.
2. example work.

this map will put a team of 6 vs a team of 6, which will resemble gvg in GW, this will be the first of 3 maps.

the next map will be pve rpg, start from lvl 1 and lvl to 20, save character and able to use them in pvp.

Level 6
Ok, just tell me what you need. I can probably do some trigger work and some terrain. I'm not a bad terrainer, but I don't know what the terrain looks like for guild wars. If you want me to terrain, I can probably look at some screenshots and create it. Thx
-Blue

*EDIT: I don't really have any example works. I never really finished any maps. Currently I'm working on a campaign called Rakaeon: The Lost Age. I might be able to pull some maps out of that if you want. Whatever...
-Blue

Level 18
terrain pics... umm i made these kinda quick this just the layout it should be bigger though the middle in the model is too small, be creative when making if anyone wants too.

also note ill be doing some custom models for this aswell, so just use placeholder doodads for now. get it as close as possible if you can.

Level 6
Ok. I just made these really quickly. Tell me what you think. No doodads used for walls. Only bridges and ramps are doodads. Thx
-Blue

GuildWars1.jpg

GuildWars2.jpg

GuildWars3.jpg

GuildWars4.jpg

GuildWars5.jpg

GuildWars6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.