• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

CORE, a new project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I am working on a couple maps, first is an orpg called Core ORPG, a multiplayer battlenet map where players will need to work together in order to defeat the dungeons and there bosses. However, there is a storyline to this orpg, and you learn about it (if you want cus if you want you can just play through to get loot and beat the bosses yadda yadda yadda) by going through it and completing the quests.

My second one is Core: Invasion, which is a campaign that tells what happened before the events in Core orpg. Players will take part of a young paladin learning of mysterious events going on outside his city walls, until one day the peoples way of life are shattered forever...

I have already started work on these but will need some help with:

Some triggering (save/load, inventory systems, skill/ability systems)

Modeling

Skinning

If you are interested at all in helping out, send me a PM or get me on AIM, Teamblitz2, or just email me, [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.