• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Idea for modeling competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Hmmm... I just had an idea for the next modeling competition.
Contestants would pick a melee unit from one of the 4 races. Then, they would make a model of a unit that could fill the role of said unit, or remake the unit. Like, Instead of having the siege engine, I could make a giant dwarf with a bag of rocks. Or I could make a ridiculously armored orc and call it a grunt.

Get where I'm coming from?
Thoughts?

Didn't we already have a building themed competition? Someone made a city on a turtle, someone made an elven tower, I started making a Nerubian pyramid... etc. Let's do something new-er.

I believe that competition was just for making a "Town hall" type of building unit model.

Level 45
Scantily clad polygon boobs
drool09.jpg

Level 2

Attachments

• dow.jpg
    dow.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 177
Level 2
as i said .. " there are many many types of them ". it must not be a fire demon like blarog or some wowish fag like illidan ...

USE YOUR IMAGINATION :xxd:

Hum i think we should make a contest about models that are rare on wacraft 3 ..

like satyr models.. or drainei models... or undead models... or highelfs.. model..

or we could also give a classe theme instead like WARLOCK or PALADIN so everybody could make the race of his choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.