• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

IcyVolcanoes

Icy Volcano"es" that I made.

Thanks to DonDustin and Shamanyouranus for helping me...

============================================
PLEASE READ : IF YOU NEED THE MODEL WITHOUT THE MIST OR CHANGING COLOR LAVA, PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME, OR YOU CAN ALWAYS SEND Private Message TO ME!!

Don't EDIT without my PERMISSION!
============================================

Updated 10 December 2008 : Slower Particle
Updated 11 December 2008 : Added misty particles
Updated 16 December 2008 : Changed Screenshot and added some more volcanoes, (if you need, contact me.)
Updated 20 December 2008 : Changed the rocky color, thanks to Vincent(If I don't wrong) for asking me to make violet volcano, so I suddenly found a way to do it. :)

Please give more ideas to me.

Keywords:
Volcano, Ice, Icy, Glacier, Frost, Bliizard, model, Stress, s4nji, good, best, wonderful, great, Misty
Contents

IcyVolcanoes (Model)

Reviews
02:45, 14th Dec 2008 Dan van Ohllus: Model works ingame and performs well. Edit: Screenshot is better now. =D

M

02:45, 14th Dec 2008
Dan van Ohllus:
Model works ingame and performs well.

Edit: Screenshot is better now. =D

Level 14
Heheh, but no... I try to download the MDLX Converter, and.... YES!! The Volcano succesfully converted to .mdl, and when I'm finished I convert it again to .mdx , so, He helped me by his attachment, with .mdl because of that, I try to convert it... actually he helped me a lot. Oh yeah, updated, now the snowy particle is sloower.

Level 22
It's obvious that was recolored the volcano but the snowflakes particles r nice. Indeed gj and as they said but not only Triton other moons also have it. So there are prolly even neon geysers or acid volcanoes.Oh and the guy is right - how about adding some cold mist around it, the fog can even hide the volcano partially - has to be thick and cover large area, would make it a lot cooler than the plain blizzard model. Color of the mist - grey-to ligh blue, like cold.

Level 3
Frodo, you must atke the ring back to Mount Frosty!
I know it sounds gay, but hey, you're a 3 foot midget named Frodo.

**would be epic**