• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Icon Request (easy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
hi i was wondering if anyone would be interested in an experiment. I plan to make a lobster hero in my next map, and it occured to me that the Immolation icon is curved in the shape of a claw. If someone wants to try and make the Immolation icon (plus the turn-off icon) into a lobster claw i would be greatly obliged. Your name will be in credits. :twisted: after all everyone loves fire and everyone loves lobsters right?

Level 3
is mine fine? of course ill remove the flying text
PREVIEW4.gif

the one in big flames is the "ON" version, the one to it's right is the "OFF" version, in the On version i could make the hand black..but it wouldnt be that pretty :p

Level 2
Perfect. Now i can have my incindeary goodness AND a kickass icon to boot. :twisted:

When can i download/get it? my email is [email protected] if you wanna send it that way. and your name WILL be in the credits. :D

Level 2
yay!! btw u may wanna send it again, i've been deleting waves of spam lately. Whaat's the account you're sending it from?

Status
Not open for further replies.