• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Giving my icon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
I'm giving my icon to anyone who wants to improve it, if they think it would be easier for them than starting from scratch. They can then post it into the icon section, and all they need to do is to set me as a co-author.
The icon has two stars on the Hive and doesn't need much improvements to be approved, but my digital drawing skill has pretty much plateaued, and I can't be bothered with improving it any more, since drawing isn't quite my specialty; but considering that this was my first ever work of digital art, it's quite an acomplishment for me to even create an icon of this quality.
If someone wants to take the icon, I will give them the source Gimp file, but be aware that it's only 64x64 in format, since I accidentally saved the small picture in the big picture's file once.
Here's the link to the icon on the Hive: www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/btnavalanche.275348/

Status
Not open for further replies.