• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Sea Creatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hey everyone.

I would like some generic sea-critter skins/models for a map idea I just got. Sure, there are some in the default editor, but Fish, Green Fish, Fish School, Makrura, Murloc, and Naga get tiring after a while. So, barracudas, sharks, krakens, prehistoric fish, lobsters, whatever.
I did a search on this site for 'fish' and 'lobster', came up with nothing. Or if anyone has a link I could follow for some of this stuff, that'd also be great.
I'd prefer it if the predators had attack animations too, by the way.

Thanks in advance.

Level 10
Well, lets see. These are some that I can list off the top of my head... this is more of a wishlist than a required list, but doing any of them would make me very happy. :)

-Octopus
-Squid
-Kraken (Maybe like the one seen in Pirates of the Carribean?)
-Paranah School
-Barracuda
-Generic tropical fish (colorful is the only way I can really describe them...)
-Manta Ray
-Shark (I dont care what kind)
-Sea Snake
-Anglerfish
-Lobsters
-Crabs (like the kind already in the game, but more circular rather than oval-ish)

OH YES, I should mention this; they should be modeled to fly rather than swim in actual water, because I'm using the fog/rays of moonlight method rather than using shallow/deep water.

I named all the hard-to-do ones, didnt I? :bored:

Status
Not open for further replies.