• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Icon Pack] - (4)Bows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
- Hello, Icon Maker!:sad:
I would like an Icon Pack of 4 Bows for my map :fp:Nex Hero Defense.

Actually what I need is a Basic Bow which can be powered-up and turn into 3 other bows. E.G. I buy the "Basic Bow" from shop, also buy an "Orb of Attack" and then the bow turns into a "Killer Bow". While the item changes I want the icon to change as well, but based on the "Basic Bow".

If this helps you, the Orbs are 3:
Orb of Attack(+Dmg), Orb of Wind(+AtkSpeed), Orb of Life(Lifesteal)

Also don't make the "Basic Bow" too basic, 'cause it'll be the most expensive one.

For any Questions/Further Info comment here or pm me.
Credits will be given properly.:gg:

Thanks in Advance!:thumbs_up:

Level 9
- Not exactly what I need, but it can be used if you could edit them and add more glow to 3 bows, less to the other bow. Or if you create another bow with no glow (you could just copy paste and remove the glow with magic wand if you use photoshop).

Thank You!

Level 9
Yes, that is one choice. But if it's easier for you, you could create another icon with the same bow picture, but only removing the glow (in the new picture). So you will have the 4 icons you created and the bow without glow. I repeat, only if it's easier for you than the other option.

Thank You!

Status
Not open for further replies.