• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

3 Bow Models Requests :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi Everyone ^^
I'm gonna make a map and it will be somewhere on Map Development soon entitled "The King of Iron Fist Tournament" with a customization system.

So the customization system will probably be the most favored attraction in-game. I already found some awesome Claws/Katars, Hammers, Swords here in Hiveworkshop and all i lack is a few Bows ;)

There are 3-4 on Hive. So im gonna need a few more. But on priority are these 3 bows. I don't think animations are required.
EDIT: Since it's been days and there are no answers on this thread even with multiple bumping, i doubt that these models will be done. So I've decided to have any Bow Model Requested. And yes, I mean ANY bow. As long as they fit well with the units, I am entirely fine.
I have seen some Bow models here but they are already attached to pre-made units.

3 Bows that were in here before are only "in priority" but not really necessary anymore.

Last edited:
Level 5
I dont thin that u will see much from the hawk and stuff you maybe just need to make some diferet colors thats all

Sorry. I don't get what you're saying. "I wont see much from the hawk?"

Level 5
Details don't need to be as extreme as the one above :) Aslong as its a big nice looking bow. It's alright :) And only based on the models up here. Doesnt need to be exact.

Level 8
I think Black Bow of the Betrayer has been done. If you can find a thread posted last year, I'm sure you'll get it. or maybe ask around. Hastling popular modellers might help. just mention you will +rep them, that gets their attention :D

Level 5
Really?> :O Thanks so much! Ill go look for it on hive ;)
I don't get what you mean exactly by "Hastling" them. If you mean PM them and get a chance to disturb them, I wouldn't do that >.<

Unless it's usually done :wink:

Level 8
lol ok. by the way, if this gets done, may I 'borrow' black bow and bristleblitz. bristle for an undead ranger, and black bow to look like a evil version of the cresent blade.

Level 5
Lol. Ofcourse. But thats not up to me. Thats up to who ever makes the models themselves. From my point of view, I am also "borrowing" the model itself from the artsts :wink:

Level 8
Im also bumping. Is there any modellers who volunteer these days? Im also waiting on a simple model request, and so is another person.

Status
Not open for further replies.