• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Ice Crown Citadel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello here,
i have got an idea to map .. i think some ones of you have played WoW and have been in ICC ( Ice corwn citadel ) ,
there is an boss.. Dragon and you have to heal him..
http://www.wowhead.com/npc=36789
i think we can made an place like to ICc.. with some heroes to selecT( paladin druid shaman hunter warrior and rogue)
you have to heal this dragon to max and also deffend your selft from Incoming trash(monsters-skelletons ,pudges etc. etc.. )
there will be a think like Talents... just when you select for example Paladin your hero choser will be ported to another Chose and there will be a Holy(healer) , and Protection(tank) also REtribution (dmg) each one will have different hero and spells.. for Druid -resto (healer) and feral(dps ) , shaman -retrotaion(healer) and ele (caster) for hunter is only one way.. :D but he will be able to select from 3 different pets 2 dps and 1 with high hp and armor but low dmg warrior ... Arms or fury( as dps) and protection as tank,
there will be a drop system from creeps at begin it will be really easy.. just to get items.. later every 5 min it will be harder and finaly when you heal boss to max then Lich King appear(thats not real just to get game better) like Finaly Chaleng :) if you have any question - [email protected] also i had a idea about Attack power and Spell power to get stronger dmg from items and heal .. Attack power can be a Gold that items gives you for example you will equip item that gives you 50 gold and 50 gold as Attack power gives you bonus hits dmg like 25 dmg just 50% of attack power same with Spell power as lumber just for casters strongers spells and heals :)

Level 3
Fighting the Lich King would be pretty cool but I lost track once you started talking about gold and attack power.

Status
Not open for further replies.