• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dungeon/Boss only map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
So basically the idea is a RPG style map that only features dungeons (with bosses) or only bosses (haven't decided yet). I have started some ideas in the editor for heroes, spells and dungeons/bosses. The setup would be the normal RPG party with damage dealers, healers and tanks (if I get a working threat system, if not I'll make melee more tank like). There would be a town where you can buy potions and armor/weapons and portals to the dungeons. I'd like to have only 1 per item type; 1 weapon, 1 helm, 1 chest etc. If possible there will be a spellbook with spells that can be leveled, also damage of spells will be increased by stats (Agility, intelligence and strength or some kind of attack power/spell power if possible). Possibility to use different specs (this might get tricky if spellbook with leveled spells is to work, not sure).

(I will need help for this map to be completed)

That's what I got right now and if interest seems high I'll try to make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.