• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I want how to adjust anim speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
sorry to poor eng.

I want adjust mdx model anim speed in mdlvis or w3 model editor.

actually I used map trigger "change unit anim speed."

(I don`t know this trigger in eng just translated)

but It was worked just stand anim.

so I inserted empty frame between frame to frame, but it is waste of time.

Level 15
Well, I'm still new in modeling but what I know is you can't change the animation speed. You only can recreate the animation which use frame. For example I create an attack animation which come from 250 to 280 (what I say is frame), with 30 FPS. So it will be 1 second.

Wait for a minute. You can change all the animation speed with that trigger. You only need to calculate (or guess) the right time and change it. Don't forget to pause the unit first so he/she will only play the ordered animation.

How to play the animation?
There is a trigger to order a unit to play a specific animation. I forgot the name. Sometimes it has problem if you want to play specific animation, like Attack 2 or Attack 3 (or it just because of my poor knowledge?). So I play the animation with the ability he cast then pause the unit. Just want to share some story.

Level 29
I was asked previously to create an animation scalar, is this a feature that more than a few people want?
The main idea is to scale separate sequences or the whole timeline, and perhaps move sequences around (though this feature is pretty useless as far as I can tell).

Level 1
I know that we can play specific anim than pause the unit.
but, I just want slower attack motion.
is that only way to adjust frame?

sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.