• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I wanna hit my computer right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Alright, i dont know when this started, but for awhile now in the warcraft editor my mouse scroll isnt working for zooming in and out. So i go into configure controls, and theres another thing that was set for it (clip in and clip out). So i think simple enough, if i disable these and make sure the zooming controls are correst itll work. Well it didnt register in the computer untIL finally it kept my settings in the controls. So everything looks good but it still doesnt do what i want!(by the way what it does is move up/down the map) So im getting kinda pissed cuz i really need zooming in and out for editing. Please, someone with an IQ higher then my pea brain tell me why my computer hates me :cry:

Level 4
lol....
that Problem is well known......
with other Progs , too...

sorry, I don't know how to fix this problem... but there is another way to zoom....
try out [Strg] / [Ctrl] button and the [UP] or [DOWN] key. that should be zoom... I'm sorry, i cant test is this time!!
If it doen not work, try out some other key combinations!!

Status
Not open for further replies.