• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I realy need help here now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the second time it happens to me, and it makes me almost quit skinning. I really need help with it!

So here's the problem:
When I skin I usually check how it wraps on the model all the time I change a part, and I've been working with a Bloodmage skin today.. checking verytime I change it, but when I changed the shoulder armor, something went wrong, I don't know what, but when I clicked save, when I click save it usually saves as a tga without any questions, this time it asked what file type I wanted it, and suggested psd.. I changed to tga and saved, and when I transformed it into blp it didn't tell me anything was wrong, but! When I imported the skin to the bloodmage model in Warcraft 3 Viewer, the only thing I saw was the teamcolor parts! please help me :(

The skin as it looks now:
Dain.jpg

Hey, I'm not a complete idiot 8)
Of course I've already tried CnPing it on a new one.. doesn't work.. Any ideas what I can do with the alpha problem? I did not do any compression changes, its a 24-bit tga without any RLE compression... The only thing I did from the version that worked, to the version that didn't, was changing his shoulder armor, and as I'm not an complete idiot :D That is a alpha part, so I think it's something with the alpha too.. But I can't see what :?

Status
Not open for further replies.