• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

help on my skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
ok i change the skin save it covert it to TGA then to a BLP... i upload it into my map insert the correct path for that unit and add a .blp to the end of it. i save and exit WE and when i come back in either that unit will be invisble just floating team color or the changes dont show.. HELP!!!! so far ony grunt and sham working for me :evil: :evil: (and just to tell u i found about the wunderful world of skinning yesterday) :D

Level 3
You don't have to save WE then quit and get back into it, you just import the skin then change the path and test the map and then see if it works. Thats how I see if my skins work.

Level 3
re

no it doesnt turn green its a skin its just a floating blob of team color or cape... and i have no idea why for me only grunt and grom works its really making me mad

Status
Not open for further replies.