• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
He's a champion from League of Legends, here's his wikia page.

And here's the link to the Lee Sin Spellpack by Cokemonkey11 for those wondering.

How accurately do you want it to be in relation to the original spell from LoL? I'm asking out of clarification for others who have the capability to create this for you; I don't have time or the know-how to pull this off.

Does he want Furry? This shouldn't be a guessing game. A request should clearly explain what a member is asking for. Just "Lee Sin's 1st Spell" doesn't say much. There are videos of all LoL spells and a link would be nice. Here's a proper explanation ... assuming you want flurry:

Hello Hive!
I was hoping someone could make me a GUI spell based on Flurry from Lee Sin's spells in LoL.
I know there is a Jass version in the spell section but I need something GUI.
Here is a video of the original:
Thanks in advance and +rep to anyone who can do this for me.

If you had done this, I would have finished the spell by now.

Level 8
He's actually after Sonic Wave/Resonating Strike and now that I looked over my first post, I realise I didn't specify it. My bad there.

Flurry is an innate passive (all LoL champions have one) that isn't really considered a spell which is why it was obvious to me what he was after. This would make a lot more sense to those who've played LoL before; I know, guilty as charged. I'll stop here before I give you my life story! :p

Thats no excuse.

You already have the spell, and until you cannot give a valid reason to not use it, you will have to.

Jass is a valid reason not to use it. I don't even import Jass spells because it is a waste of my time. Jass is often too difficult to configure. It's one thing if it's going to be the only spell in a map but if it starts interacting with other things, it's never going to get fixed by me. That's why Jass is an acceptable excuse to me, but I still need to know what the spell is if I am going to make it. Chances are that it can be made with OE anyway.

Level 22
Does he want Furry? This shouldn't be a guessing game. A request should clearly explain what a member is asking for. Just "Lee Sin's 1st Spell" doesn't say much. There are videos of all LoL spells and a link would be nice.
This. Not everyone plays LOL.

I don't even import Jass spells because it is a waste of my time. Jass is often too difficult to configure.
Actually the Lee Sin spell pack in the Spells Section is in vJASS which is very easy to import (because it's in vJASS, you don't need to copy the variable creator first). And I don't see why it is difficult to configure since it is only converted to text-editing format. To be honest, I find GUI spells harder to configure because you have to click the function then enter the value then click the OK button.

Status
Not open for further replies.