• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

I need ideas for stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi guys, since my campaign rpg map have constants stats (hp, mana, atk speed, speed etc...), stats like str int agi are no longer useful, but I still dont want to waste them, I'm open to suggestions.

I thought about doing something like number of potions left but the minimum stats value is 1, can't reach 0.

Level 28
Use them for non-combat abilities: renaming them to other stats like Charisma or Guile or Diplomacy, they increase the selling price of items, decrease the amount you buy them for, increases XP and gold rewards from quests, intimidate monsters, affect combat abilities (cooldown/damage/range...) etc.

Level 28
If there are tomes of X lying around (or increased by killing enemies), have some abilities that depend on stats, lowering a stat by 1 whenever it's used. When the stat is equal to 1 it can't drop any lower, the ability is at its weakest.
Lives = Stat, when the stat tries to drop below 1 the game ends.

Level 28
Luck: the higher it is, the better all other stats work (more quest rewards, criticals, damage, loot...), and some spells can drop it temporarily or permanently. If it gets too low, the character actually gets worse at what they do, and starts suffering random events like tripping and spells misfiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.