• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

I need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello guys i have few models wich i have created before wc3 reforged but i had always one problem with them rlly dark shadows in game so i had them unsaded but thats not looking nice now in reforged so i wanted to find out somehow how to fix it but i am lost in the 3ds max i knew just how to rip throught it import and export with other things i am lost :D i have made a lot of heroes of the storm rips with that one problem that they had wierd shadows if someone can help me with it i will be glad i am posting a screen with it so you know what it looks like problem.png

Status
Not open for further replies.