• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need help with my spell please

Status
Not open for further replies.

ark

ark

Level 1
Ok i need help with spell blink strike as you already know if you play dota that its on that map but one im tryin to make multiplies damage and this is the trigger

Event:
Unit - A unit Finishes casting an ability
Condition:
(Ability being cast) Equal to |c00DCCA5FBlink Strike|r
Action:
Unit - Add Blink Strike Bonus to (Casting unit)
Unit - Move (Casting unit) instantly to (Position of (Target unit of ability being cast))
Unit - Order (Casting unit) to Attack (Target unit of ability being cast)
Wait until (((Casting unit) is alive) Equal to True), checking every 1.00 seconds
Unit - Remove Blink Strike Bonus from (Casting unit)

The problem with this is that it wont teleport the unit to target unit who knows why. Also if you try to change the evet to
Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
It wont use the skill it wont use its mana also the skill wont have a cooldown so i need help with that.

Also i need help making another which i want it to ensnare all the surrounding units in an aoe of 2000 i tried to make it but failed cause im sorta a newby at the whole trigger enhanced spell thing and i also cant to jass what so ever :( but im sure ill get better sooner or later :) thanks for you time

-Ark

Level 3
So:
You requare variable point. I name it loc.
Also you requare variable unit. I name it u.

-Event: Unit begins casting an ability
-Condition: Ability being cast = <your ability>

-Actions:
-set loc = target point of ability being cast (I don't remember how it is on GUI exactly)
-custom script: set bj_WantDestroyGroup = true
-Pick Every Unit In Group And Do Actions(Units In Range 600 of point(loc))
-Create Units at point (1, dummy*, loc, etc.)
-set u = Last Created Unit
-add experation timer (1.00, u)
-make unit explode on death(u)
-Issue Order u ensnare picked unit
{pick every unit actions ends}
-custom script: call RemoveLoc(loc)

*: dummy - is an invisible unit (set it scaling value = 0, or make invisible by trigger) with spell ensnare. It must have no attacks and invulnerable.

Level 4
aos

what the hell does aos stand for

Hey and thank you for hating DOTA it sure is lame

I mean the most popular game on B net boots all new comes (me especially me) hey all I need to know is waht does AOS stand for

Status
Not open for further replies.