• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need help creating a survival map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
You know the maps where you have to survive for like 30 or 20 minutes? How do I go about accomplishing something like this? I've tried to make one, but I can't seem to figure it out. Help please?

By the way, this is a map against 2 other players; no computer players. I have to survive for 30 minutes against these guys which gives them only 30 minutes to destroy me. How would I create something like this?

Level 16
Seas =)

Hmm somehow I never played a survival map :week: but I! would do something like that:

You can create timers for each Player and start it with 30 minutes. ( You can name the times like you want )
So if the other two dudes need to kill you in 30 minutes, you run the timer, and if the timer expires, the game end, or the world goes down... whatever.

What exactly you need for a survival map ... sorry dude <-- someone else need to help you with this ^^

Level 6
A survival mission is pretty much the same as the 3rd mission in the Terran campaign of Starcraft and the 5th mission of the Human Campaign in WC3. Only I want it to be Multiplayer. I'm not sure which triggers I need to use though to make it happen. I've tried, but can't seem to make it work. This is where I need help.

I wonder if anyone has ever attempted this?

Level 4
This is maybe make a trigger that has 2 outcomes ex.

Event: Time elapsed is (30x60 seconds)
this is psedo code

Actions- IF (Defender Survives)----->Basicaly if the main point of objective is alive (set the main structure as a variable at the start and then refrence it in here)
Then Declare Victory For Defender
And Declare Defeat For The Attackers

IF OBjective is dead
Then Decalare vicory for the attackers
And defeat for the losers

if you have any questions msg me

Status
Not open for further replies.