• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

I need flaming comments in this :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hi, Muslims , Christians , Jewish , Atheists and all others religions
Well someone has made a normal post about privilege but it seems I didn't get the point
Onc I saw 'Muslims and Arabs with red negative numbers' , this will be supposed to be an indirect racist
I hate to be rude but I insulted Jewish, So I really feel sorry but I couldn't keep my hands
But my point in this post is : Plz stop the racist between muslims and jewish , since we are not the responsible about the war between Israel and Palestine , It's the government ...
Do you wish to end this war ? Why and Why not ...

Level 22
Why didn't you just report the racist post to Ralle? You just made it worse by turning racist yourself.

Roland

R

Roland

You shouldn't do that about insulting Religion like that, That's not pleasant at all :<

Status
Not open for further replies.