• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A Third Internation War Expected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hi guys , since I am bored , I want to talk about anything in my head and sharing ideas with hivers who are bored too...

Well I was thinking last days that a third international war is expected for some reasons such as:
- Iran gets nuclear weapons and it's menacing Israel which is a mate country of USA

I am just guessing a story like this :
" Iran menaces Israel about if Israel keeps cursing and colonizing Palestine , It throws Israel by a nuke ( Which is golbally forbidden ), USA stands and defends Israel and gives it Weapons and Vehicles ... Arabic countries of the Gulf also stand and defend Iran ... Here we go , It's a war between Israel and Iran especially and between Arabic countries and USA hiddenly ."

That's not about religion guys, It's all about freedom ;)

What do you think?
-->-> Do you think there is a 3RD war, If yes What's the reason? Is it the same with mine? Or another?

Regards,
Johnson

Level 13
Israel can pretty much handle all the surrounding Arabic countries alone. Also, no country is stupid enough to launch a nuke, as they will just get nuked themselves.
The only people capable of launching nukes are fractions, who cannot be nuked themselves.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I think it comes sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.