• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need a way to carry the history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I got a big map which I only created for hobby, I did not put anything of history only cities, forest, dead lands, isles, caves, villages, etc. However I created the land on purpose, I mean all the mentioned before was following a history that I made on my mind. This history is basically about a man turned into undead who comes around 500 years and destroy anything of life corrupting everything on his way. When all is dead he just banish away. Of course there is much more of the history(Like who is this man and why was created) but it is the most important thing to ask.
I said it wrong, the history that I made is about all the events that happened before this history, which means I am at zero. I don't really know how to carry the history and so I open this thread to see if there is any good idea. Here is the only things already made:

- The undead is called Neptun the Unworthy, but he is not the main villain.

- The Main character is Arthur Pellegrine which is a knight from the city.

- There are two orders on the main city:
1) The Order of San Teronus which I was planning that some of them become traitors. It is a magic order but they are really more of an erudite thing for the people, they don't know about the use of magic.
2) The Laurentian Knights which already have a traitor.

So what is said. I want a good history and I need some ideas because my mind is blank. By example even I said there was traitors I don't have any idea of what could be that betrayal or the way they will do this.
PD: In adition to the ideas if u have any way to make them a quest it would be useful too.
PD 2: I don't really know if this is the correct forum to post it, so if not i am sorry. And sorry for the english too.
PD 3: I can send some pictures if needed

Status
Not open for further replies.