• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The History of DotA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I made this map called The History of DotA
DOWNLOAD Link

Wat izzit about??
Ever wondered how DotA begins??? Before they became heros?
Download this map and play it and you will know !!!

My map is mostly cinematics and now features Sniper,Lina,Balanar, i want to make more but have no ideas, can someone give me some ideas for my next hero? story line i mean, i tried to find histories at wowwiki.com but cant

Im not a professsional world edit user, just a newbie...:wgrin:

anyone got any ideas about the starting (history) of a hero and how they got their spells ?
im trying to do TINKER now... and later arthas and doom

---my story is based on DOTA only---

Level 2
lol, i dont have any, i read some from jokes websites, emails etc but non seem to be my taste (why do guys always hate wives in jokes?!) and if u could giv me some nice jokes, i could giv u credits for it

Level 1
Bugged and you should put a bit more work on it. I don't mind terrain but triggers could've been improved. Maybe some aesthetics in text? Jokes contain too much '=.=' and 'wtf! lol! omg! noob!' stuff.

Level 10
sorry for the ignorance but...this map is a crap.
It gave me an idea...
doing a dota story.
But as a whole. Like a campaign.
Like, once there was a big kingdom named Sentinel, but he was betrayed by Mortred, who was converted in an evil ranger, that was determined to end the King Cenarius' realm. And she went all around the lands and found a Necrolyte. He, very good in confusing innocent minds, captured many sentinel inhabitants and started creating the scourge. And once it was big, invaded the sentinel kingdom. No one was left. Only the Cenarius' son, Furion. Furion had a prophecy. He was the saviour of the Sentinel. He was sent into the wilds, hiding from the scourge finding refugees, and lighting the nature with his knowledge, from the icelands to the deserts, and started to do an army to bring back what was his father's.
And he gathered an army of heroes (Actual Sentinel) and founded a hidden town. It was named The Sentinel, just like his father's property. It was flourishing, when the Scourge discovered them. Now it was the greatest duel of any seen before in these lands. The Sentinel would fightback the Scourge. Or wouls the scourge humiliate the Sentinel?
A normal DotA game is this final battle.

awh...written way too much... :p

Level 10
sorry for the ignorance but...this map is a crap.
It gave me an idea...
doing a dota story.
But as a whole. Like a campaign.
Like, once there was a big kingdom named Sentinel, but he was betrayed by Mortred, who was converted in an evil ranger, that was determined to end the King Cenarius' realm. And she went all around the lands and found a Necrolyte. He, very good in confusing innocent minds, captured many sentinel inhabitants and started creating the scourge. And once it was big, invaded the sentinel kingdom. No one was left. Only the Cenarius' son, Furion. Furion had a prophecy. He was the saviour of the Sentinel. He was sent into the wilds, hiding from the scourge finding refugees, and lighting the nature with his knowledge, from the icelands to the deserts, and started to do an army to bring back what was his father's.
And he gathered an army of heroes (Actual Sentinel) and founded a hidden town. It was named The Sentinel, just like his father's property. It was flourishing, when the Scourge discovered them. Now it was the greatest duel of any seen before in these lands. The Sentinel would fightback the Scourge. Or wouls the scourge humiliate the Sentinel?
A normal DotA game is this final battle.

awh...written way too much... :p

Huh. Mortred isn't evil ranger and Furion is not Cenarius son -.-' Btw you have story of each hero whe nu are picking him...

Level 10
dont limit yourself to what they say I can't link all their stories in one without changing it, and mortred was in sentinel and betrayed vengeful spirit. If I do it like it is, it's gonna be too boring...

Lol. But when u are making story about character in some game, that already exist, u can't change it for ur tastes. If I write book about WarCraft history and change what i want to make it better, it won't be just WarCraft history...

Status
Not open for further replies.