• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

I need a spell with Area Target but not a channel ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
You don't get the Area Target Circle when increasing Area of Effect radius in the 'Channel' ability. That's why I want to use other ability as a base.
I don't want it to be a channeling ability because the animation is interrupted when the duration of the spell hits 0.
So, if you want your ability to start it's effect instantly, there will be no animation.. I tried to make the unit animate through triggers, but it's too complicated and the animation can be interrupted by ordering the unit to do something..

Level 37
You don't get the Area Target Circle when increasing Area of Effect radius in the 'Channel' ability. That's why I want to use other ability as a base.
Yes you do. Theres an option in one of the datafields. Im not by the computer, but its in the same field that lets you make the icon visible in the command card. I think it's called "Target Indicator."

Status
Not open for further replies.